Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 115

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 116

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 117
Forum of IELTS, TOEFL , GRE, GMAT and other English Exams / Post a reply
4English Exams
  Learn about IELTS test, Sections of IELTS
  Free Preparation of IELTS, What Is TOEFL?
  Computer Based TOEFL, Sections of GMAT
 Sections of GRE, English Grammar

United Kingdom (UK)

Germany

Australia
English Grammer
Home
English Exams TOEFL IELTS
Site Map

Book Mark Site

You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Vishal Patel
11-08-2016 22:56:36

hello guys.....
My IELTS Exam will held on 24 th September.

Pharme245
18-01-2016 11:22:41

Very nice site!

Pharmb463
17-01-2016 05:21:45

Very nice site!

Pharmb305
15-01-2016 23:23:25

Very nice site!

Pharme161
14-01-2016 17:19:40

Very nice site!

Pharmd796
13-01-2016 11:17:05

Very nice site!

Pharmb15
12-01-2016 05:17:14

Very nice site!

Pharme633
10-01-2016 23:23:50

Very nice site!

Johnc690
10-01-2016 08:34:35

I am so grateful for your blog article.Really thank you! Fantastic. ddbddfdedfkd

keganjosh
09-04-2013 04:04:00

Whether you work as a DJ (disc jockey) on a part-time basis or as a full-time gig, it is wise to come up with some kind of introduction that you can say before you start spinning tunes. Sometimes your DJ introduction is just the thing needed to get the crowd hyped up about a fun night of partying.

Ehdilbek
22-03-2013 07:10:57

I aced the GRE and my scores were larlgey what got me into grad school, where I floundered for a number of years.  I did eventually get my PhD, but I never felt that my work there matched the perception people might have had from my test scores.I continue to feel that you can learn so much more about a person's potential, areas of interest, approach, flexibility of mind, etc. from a sit-down conversation of fifteen minutes than you can from a page full of test scores.  Even asking for an essay in which applicants sketch out what they would like to accomplish or learn in their grad school years, what problems they foresee, how they imagine themselves using that knowledge or degree, etc. would tell you a whole lot more about how they might fit into a particular program than the GRE   which, I believe, correlates larlgey with only the first year's grades (this is also true of SAT scores).Finland has an interesting exam for medical school applicants: they are asked to read one or two professional articles recently published and write an evaluative essay on the information and its implications for medicine.  Hm.  How about that?  The problem is that you would need to have this read by people in the field, not those paid by the hour to walk in off the streets.  Having worked several summers long ago as a grader for the entrance writing exams at the University of California, I can personally verify that the grading of written exams like this is pretty much like a game of darts played in total darkness.

Jace
22-03-2013 07:10:51

Smart thinking - a celevr way of looking at it.

Sirin
22-03-2013 07:10:50

Meet John   Free Ontario LSAT course prwveies           Is the LSAT a ‚Äúvalid and reliable admission test‚Ä ? The GRE as a possible substitute for the LSAT

Pablo
22-03-2013 07:10:48

of an afternoon.‚Ä   Much more gnraeel analysis of feedback from learners is available on the Listening for Impact project blog.      Posted in  Content, Listening, Oxford, Ripple, Triton, dissemination, iTunes U,

Leonid
22-03-2013 06:27:55

I have observed which on the inneetrt training gets preferred because having your diploma online has turned into a popular selection for lots of people. A lot of people possess definitely not had a opportunity to go to an ordinary college or university yet seek the raised earning possible along with a much better job that the Bachelors Degree provides. Nevertheless other people may have a diploma in one discipline however desire to go after something these people right now create an interest in.

Board footer