Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 115

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 116

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 117
Forum of IELTS, TOEFL , GRE, GMAT and other English Exams / Post a reply
4English Exams
  Learn about IELTS test, Sections of IELTS
  Free Preparation of IELTS, What Is TOEFL?
  Computer Based TOEFL, Sections of GMAT
 Sections of GRE, English Grammar

United Kingdom (UK)

Germany

Australia
English Grammer
Home
English Exams TOEFL IELTS
Site Map

Book Mark Site

You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Aisha9199
25-01-2016 00:14:38

lakshmandonavalli wrote:

finally i got one book.

Hi

Could you please forowrd cambridge book 11 for ielts exams , i realy need it

regards

Novitta
13-11-2015 21:32:17

Respected Sir,I have had applied for Griffith College,Dublin Ireland in the year 2008 but i have reeeivcd the rejected visa because the co-operative i have shown is unauthorized by the govt.i have no idea of that, after few month later i had a call from Griffith that i can join college if its possible but i have to refused that offer because after rejection  i have had paid the full payment in college and continuing the BIT then after 2nd year of education in BIT i have a gap of 2 years (working in PHP) now i want to apply for Australia/ United States Universities for last semester with my credit points,will the above things get affect in my career ?is there a visa possibility if yes how much if not why? Is there any solution to it? Give me tips or idea so that i can complete my further education.

Mariela
13-11-2015 21:31:11

1. Karena saya tidak memakai Bahasa Inggris dalam kaigatanseheri-hari. Jadi , saya kurang paham tentang Bahsa Inggris. Bacaan Bahsa Inggris juga susah dibaca, dan mempunyai arti yang cukup banayak jadi saya sedikit sudah untuk dapat memahami arti dari sebuah kata.2. Dengan cara menyukai Bahsa Inggris, dengan suka akan membangun rasa rajin kita, rasa emangat untuk belajar Bahsa Inggris, kita juga bisa belajar sambil bermain sambil belajar tapi masih dalam batas-batasnya

Lucian
13-11-2015 21:01:09

Hey there just uncovered your irennett site from Bing when i entered in, Somnangblogs Internet sites   Somnangblogs or possibly something equivalent (are unable to quite keep in mind exactly). In any kind of case, I'm pleased I came across it because your articles is precisely what I'm trying to find (writing a university paper) and I really hope you do not mind easily gather several information via here and I'll of program credit you because the source. Thanks for the time.

Herly
13-11-2015 21:00:01

Thanks for expressing your ideas ltesid here. The other issue is that when a problem takes place with a laptop motherboard, individuals should not go ahead and take risk associated with repairing it themselves for if it is not done right it can lead to permanent damage to all the laptop. It's usually safe just to approach a dealer of a laptop for any repair of motherboard. They've technicians who've an know-how in dealing with mobile computer motherboard issues and can make right prognosis and undertake repairs.

Sandra
13-11-2015 20:52:10

I have seen lots of useful ptions on your internet site about pcs. However, I've got the impression that netbooks are still not quite powerful enough to be a good selection if you normally do jobs that require lots of power, like video touch-ups. But for world wide web surfing, microsoft word processing, and the majority of other prevalent computer work they are all right, provided you do not mind the small screen size. Many thanks for sharing your opinions.

Minou
13-11-2015 20:30:52

Yet another thing I would like to state is that as ooesppd to trying to match all your online degree tutorials on days and nights that you end work (considering that people are tired when they get back), try to have most of your classes on the week-ends and only a few courses in weekdays, even if it means taking some time off your saturdays. This is fantastic because on the week-ends, you will be a lot more rested along with concentrated for school work. Thx for the different tips I have mastered from your weblog.

jhonabel11
01-10-2012 17:20:09

I will include better information service on your site really interesting to imagine and to maintain most of the content of this web site read, and it is also  works great.thanks..

adding coupon codes website

AlacratStore
14-09-2012 12:39:22

Both Oxford and Cambridge, there are also distinct differences in architecture. Oxford has a uniformity of building material, as a large proportion of the buildings are in the local sandstone. Cambridge, on the other hand, has little local stone, so the building material has been brought in from many different sources, resulting in a greater variety of character.

Neuma
18-07-2012 23:07:09

At last! Somonee with real expertise gives us the answer. Thanks!

Hendry
18-07-2012 22:59:59

Good to see real expreitse on display. Your contribution is most welcome.

Marlou
16-07-2012 21:38:59

Holy concise data bamatn. Lol!

Enes
16-07-2012 21:21:37

If informtaoin were soccer, this would be a goooooal!

Tasnim
08-06-2012 13:08:42

Hi friends, I want to download IELTS books for preparation. appreciate your kind help.

Tasnim
08-06-2012 12:54:20

Hi friends, I want to download IELTS books for preparation. appreciate your kind help.

Board footer